Thursday, December 2, 2010

Black Friday

What did i buy?
*32" LCD LG TV for the living room
*Nike Shoes
*Scarf, Hat, Wallet
*and a whole lot of other presents and gifts...

Plus i got 2 Dwarf Hamsters that look like Chinese Dwarf Hamsters from my friend =D
Named them Hyper and Belly.
3 days ago Hyper got out of its cage and we couldnt find it for 3 days. Just yesterday we caught him hiding under the stove. Now hes really Hyper, jumping up around the cage once we caged him once again. Their only about 1 or 2 months old now.
I'd post pictures but i dont wanna go through all the trouble.

I bought my sister a Velocity Cruz Reader cause shes majoring in Creative Writing and loves to read and always wanted one of those kindle thingies. But i decided to get her that instead. Shes happy now. Downloading games and stuff on it. Havnt figured out how to update it quite yet it seems.

My friend Daisy got me Mario Galazy2 for Wii on my Bday and we also went to watch Harry Potter 7 part 1. It was alright to pretty good. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment